Due to a family illness we are temporarily closed until further notice.
Please email email@example.com and I will reply as soon as I am able to thanks Mariana.
5 Fun Ideas on Photos for Christmas Cards
- Show them whose boss – we all know that kids think they are, so why not put together a little joke photo showing it? Grab your Christmas lights and wrap the adults up together, then have the kids hold the other end like they have tied them up.
- Bauble reflection – pick a large shiny tree bauble and capture the reflection of your family in it. If you have your Christmas tree or decorations behind you, it adds extra bling.
- Colour themed – you could all wear outfits of the same colour in front of a different coloured backdrop. With the young ones wearing Christmas coloured tutus, you’d be onto a winner here!
- Dress up time – everyone could put on their best clothes for the occasion. Or you could all wear themed clothing instead. Why not aim for a fancy dress fairy party photoshoot; we know where the great fairy tutus are….
- I’m dreaming of… - line up everyone in front of the fireplace and take a photo of you all posing with thoughtful facial expressions and body language. After uploading the photo to a photo editor, add thought bubbles above each person. Inside each bubble, add some words about what they are dreaming of this Christmas.
Posted: Thursday 6 August 2020