If the goods you receive are faulty, we will replace those goods if they are returned to us within 30 days of purchase.
Mayhem Creations is not responsible if you change your mind about your order and the product is no longer wanted. If you have any queries about colours or sizing before purchase, please contact us to discuss your queries.
When goods are returned we are not obliged to offer a refund, however in most instances we can offer an exchange or credit note. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a refund or exchange for personalised products or custom made products. Please contact us before you send any goods back. Products must be returned within 14 days and must be in its original brand new condition.
The privacy of your customer data orders are important to us. We will not disclose or sell your customer data to any third party. We will only send you email newsletters if you explicitly opt in.
Mayhem Creations complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
WHO DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
We collect personal information about you from:
• you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products
• third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available. This includes social media and Google Analytics.
• We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information:
• to verify your identity
• to provide services to you
• to market our services to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
• to improve the services that we provide to you
• to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
• to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
• to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
• for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
• any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
• other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
• a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
• any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
• any other person authorised by you.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
We may charge you our reasonable costs of providing to you copies of your personal information or correcting that information.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
If you post your personal information on the website such as a blog comment, you acknowledge and agree that the information you post is publicly available.
• You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
• We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites.
• Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text, images and video relating to the companies services and the full content of this website.
We will aim to process your order within 3 business days following payment of cleared funds. If it is going to take longer than this - we will contact you to let you know how long your order will take to create. Payment by online banking cannot be checked until the next business day and depending on your bank, may take several days to clear. We will send you an email notifying you when your order has been shipped. Please allow up to 5 days for delivery.
Terms and Conditions of Mayhem Creations Giveaways and Competitions:
By entering the promotion you agree to these terms and conditions:
Mayhem reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
Mayhem reserves the right to verify entries and disqualify incomplete, altered, illegal or illegible entries.
Mayhem is not liable for any person’s inability to complete entry, and no responsibility will be taken for technical or website errors.
Mayhems decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners of timeline giveaways on Facebook will be notified on the Facebook giveaway post itself. If an app has been used, then the winner will be notified by the email they used to enter with.
Winners of Instagram Giveaways will be notified by a mention on Instagram.
Unless otherwise stated, the winner will have 3 calendar days to claim their prize or it will be forfeited.
Postage included within NZ only for NZ residents
Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Personal information provided by entrants will not be sold or forwarded to any third party.
No prize draws, giveaways, promotions or competitions are in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.